“dsBudget is a simple, open source budgeting program for everyone.
With dsBudget, you can save money by understanding where you spend your money.
You will begin by allocating your income into "categories", such as Mortgage, Entertainment, etc. As you spend money throughout the month, you will enter the expenses into each category. dsBudget will then let you see how much money you have left in each category and how you are spending it.
You can save money and regain control of your expenses by understanding your spending habits and making smarter purchasing decisions.
- Runs on your PC (data is stored on your hard-drive, or USB drive, or wherever you want it. No login)
- Supports multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc..)
- Supports multiple languages and multiple currencies (uses your computer’s local settings)
- Uses your browser as the user interface (it doesn’t access internet, however)
- It’s free! (No ad-ware, hidden crap, catches, etc.)
- Data is compatible with SimpleD Budget “
You can get it at https://sites.google.com/site/dsbudgethome/.